Cathy Constable is a member of Amelia/Fernandina Real Estate, LLC, a boutique firm on Amelia Island. She provides personalized attention with a depth of resources and experience.
As your local realtor, Cathy is responsible for using her intimate knowledge of local real estate markets to help individuals buy or sell residential properties. Her responsibilities include meeting with clients to discuss their ideal property requirements and price points, overseeing open-houses for sellers, and showing clients properties that align with their expectations.
When working with Cathy, you can expect her to:
- Act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers
- Maintain a good relationship with lenders, appraisers, home inspectors and escrow companies
- Will provide offers to purchase and estimate of costs
- Compile lists of real estate properties with details regarding their location, square footage and features
- Prepare competitive marketplace analysis of your property
- Promote sale of properties through open houses, engagement in multiple listing services and advertisements
- Offer a list of local professionals in the area that can assist you
- Assist customers with a timeline in meeting critical dates and deadlines